A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Rivas-Chacon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Rivas-Chacon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Rivas-Chacon, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivas-Chacon graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rivas-Chacon has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital Miramar
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Federico Rivas-Chacon MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael F. Rivas-Chacon practice?
- Dr. Rafael Rivas-Chacon has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Rivas-Chacon practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Rheumatologists.