Learn more about Dr. Rafael Lima Rocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Lima Rocha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lima Rocha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lima Rocha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Lima Rocha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lima Rocha graduated from Universidade Federal Do Ceara, Fortaleza.
Dr. Lima Rocha has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Lima Rocha MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Lima Rocha practice?
- Dr. Rafael Lima Rocha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Lima Rocha practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Seminole, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists and Saint Petersburg Oncologists.