A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Lima Rocha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Lima Rocha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Lima Rocha, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lima Rocha graduated from Universidade Federal Do Ceara, Fortaleza.
Dr. Lima Rocha has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Anthony's Hospital
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Lima Rocha MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Lima Rocha practice?
- Dr. Rafael Lima Rocha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Lima Rocha practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Seminole, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Internists and Saint Petersburg Oncologists.