Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rafael Rodriguez
Dr. Rafael Rodriguez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boynton Beach, FL, with another office in Coral Springs, FL. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Rodriguez is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center, Broward Health Coral Springs and Broward Health Coral Springs. Dr. Rodriguez has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Rafael Rodriguez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rafael Rodriguez is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boynton Beach, FL.
Dr. Richard Gerstein
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Boynton Beach, FL 0.07 mi39
Dr. Stefan Berger
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Boynton Beach, FL 0.23 mi38
Dr. Andres Mencia
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Boynton Beach, FL 1.19 mi29