A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Rojas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Rojas graduated from Universidad De La Salle, Mexico.
Dr. Rojas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Rojas MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Rojas practice?
- Dr. Rafael Rojas has 7 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Rojas practices Diagnostic Radiology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA and Boston, MA.
See New Orleans Radiologists.