A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Roure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roure
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roure Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Roure graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Roure has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jacksonville Naval Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Rafael Roure MD is a male Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. A R. Roure practice?
- Dr. A Roure has 1 office location.
- Dr. A Roure practices Surgery near Riviera Beach, FL.