A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. A Roure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roure
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Roure Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Education & Awards
Dr. Roure graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Roure has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jacksonville Naval Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Palm Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. A Rafael Roure MD is a male Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. A R. Roure practice?
- Dr. A Roure has 1 office location.
- Dr. A Roure practices Surgery near Riviera Beach, FL.