A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Rubalcava:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Rubalcava is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Rubalcava, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubalcava graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Rubalcava has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael MD Rubalcava MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafael M. Rubalcava practice?
- Dr. Rafael Rubalcava has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Rubalcava practices Family Medicine near La Mirada, CA.
See La Mirada Primary Care Doctors.