A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Ruiz is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruiz
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruiz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista.
Dr. Ruiz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bca Permian Basin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Ruiz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Rafael Ruiz has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Ruiz practices Psychiatry near McKinney, TX.
See McKinney Psychiatrists.