A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Ruiz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Ruiz is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruiz graduated from Escuela de Medicina, San Juan Bautista.
Dr. Ruiz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bca Permian Basin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Ruiz MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Ruiz practice?
- Dr. Rafael Ruiz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Ruiz practices Psychiatry near Mckinney, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mckinney Psychiatrists.