A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Salas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Salas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salas graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Salas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
- Regional Med Center Bayonet Point
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Salas MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Salas practice?
- Dr. Rafael Salas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Salas practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists and Los Angeles Geriatric Doctors.