A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Salas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Salas is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salas graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Salas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-South
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Salas MD is a male Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Salas practice?
- Dr. Rafael Salas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Salas practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Paris, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Paris Surgeons.