A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Salas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Salas is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salas graduated from Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df, Mexico Df.
Dr. Salas has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Paris Regional Medical Center-North
- The Tampa General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Salas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rafael Salas practice?
Dr. Rafael Salas practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Paris, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tampa, FL.
See Paris Surgeons.