A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Santana Davila:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Santana Davila is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Santana Davila, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Santana Davila graduated from Universidad Anahuac, Huixquilucan.
Dr. Santana Davila has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Froedtert Hospital
- Clement J. Zablocki Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Santana Davila accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rafael Santana Davila practice?
Dr. Rafael Santana Davila practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI.
See Rochester Internists, Rochester Hematologists, and Rochester Oncologists.