Dr. Rafael Seminario MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 5 reviews

September 22nd, 2015
I've seen a lot of psychiatrists over the years but never have come across someone as professional and as comforting as this psychiatrist is. I've seen him for 12 years now and recommend him to anyone needing a psychiatrist. He's completely trustworthy, empathetic, and provides accurate advice. I'm so glad I first met him 12 years ago.

March 12th, 2015
We have been with Dr Seminario for over 10 years and very pleased with his care and professionalism. His a very caring and understanble person.

July 31st, 2011
Long time patient
I am an 8-year long patient of Dr. Seminario's. I was assigned to him by my worker's comp insurance. Throughout the years I've had my ups and downs but this doctor has been there for me.His office staff has its ups and downs when it changes but it usually does its job.He listens to not only your issues but your ideas, something not all doctors do. I highly recommend him. (FYI, he isn't my first psychiatrist so I am more than able to compare him to others.)

July 24th, 2009
A Caring Professional
Dr.Seminario was recommended to me by my internist when I first arrived in FLA. I needed to continue my medication through the assistance of a physciatrist. Dr. Seminario has proved to be a learned, experienced and caring professional that I would highly recommend to anyone. His staff is of the same attitude as he. I am very lucky to have hooked up with such an individual. During our brief conversations at prescription renewal visits, I am always made to feel I am respected and that he genuinely cares about what I am saying. He is always frank and candid in his discussions but he has nothing less than an excellent bedside manner. You would be hard pressed to find a finer medical specialist in this field.

February 17th, 2009
QUALTY, PROFESSIONAL , CARING
Came down from New York last year. Needed a Psychiatrist to continue my mental health prescription. Dr. Seminario was recommended by my Primary Care Physician. His beside manner is "down to earth", honest and very knowledgeable. I was immediately comfortable with Dr. Seminario on our first visit. Never felt I was being rushed or disregarded. He is astute and warm at the same time. Definitely a quality physician in this area.