Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rafael Sezan
Dr. Rafael Sezan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oceanside, NY. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sezan is affiliated with South Nassau Communities Hospital, Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital and Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Rafael Sezan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rafael Sezan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oceanside, NY.
Dr. Brian Beirne
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Oceanside, NY 0.01 mi23
Dr. Sameer Shetty
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Oceanside, NY 0.01 mi
Dr. Ioannis Kariolis
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Oceanside, NY 0.01 mi9