A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Sezan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Sezan graduated from Samarkand State Medical Institute.
Dr. Sezan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Finger Lakes Health/Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
- South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Finger Lakes Health/Geneva General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Sezan MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Sezan practice?
- Dr. Rafael Sezan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Sezan practices Internal Medicine near Oceanside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Geneva, NY.
See Oceanside Internists.