Overall Review

September 12th, 2016
Treats the disease as well as the patient
Dr. Soltren offers a rare combination of medical expertise, sound professional judgment and empathy towards his patients.

September 24th, 2015
Stay away
The most horrible doctor experience. Lacks the ability to look beyond his front door for answers. If it isn't easy forget it. If you question a diagnosis - you are "stupid". After I left the office, I encountered a number of people who shared the same experience. Retired nurses I met said they were afraid of him - that he was extremely condescending - and lack any real interest in making a person better - he just goes through the motions as long as they don't make too much work for him.

January 20th, 2010
fashionista
I called to beg the doctor to fill out a simple immuzation form for school. Granted I asked for it in a rush, but I sent it on Tues. and they told me to call back the next morning and they would fill it out. I called the next morning and they hadn't recieved it. No one had called to let me know that, even though I needed this form in a rush. I re-sent it, and called several times through out the day begging them to finish it by the end of the day. They however said they couldnt promist it and would send by the next day. However the next day is too late, so it is no help whatsoever.

November 2nd, 2009
I have been going to Doctor Soltren for close to 10 years. He is patient and very thorough.Sort of throw back to the old fashioned General Practicioners. he is well though of by his peers and his recommendations have always been good.