Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rafael Squitieri
Dr. Rafael Squitieri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bridgeport, CT. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Squitieri is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital, Stamford Hospital and St Vincent's Medical Center. Dr. Squitieri has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Rafael Squitieri has the following 3 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Rafael Squitieri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeport, CT.
Dr. Brian Solomon
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Bridgeport, CT 0.01 mi9
Dr. Malcolm Robinson
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Practice
Bridgeport, CT 0.01 mi43
Dr. Albert Dimeo
Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, Thoracic Surgery
Bridgeport, CT 0.01 mi19