A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Lopez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Lopez is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Lopez, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lopez graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Lopez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Charlotte Mental Health Svc, Arcadia, Florida
- G. Pierce Wood Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Lopez MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Lopez practice?
- Dr. Rafael Lopez has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Lopez practices Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists.