Learn more about Dr. Rafael Tamargo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Tamargo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Tamargo, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Brain Aneurysm
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Craniotomy (Brain Surgery)
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Moyamoya Disease
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tamargo graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Tamargo has 10 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tamargo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rafael J. Tamargo practice?
Dr. Rafael Tamargo practices Neurological Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.