A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Tortosa-Nacher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tortosa-Nacher
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tortosa-Nacher Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Tortosa-Nacher, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tortosa-Nacher graduated from Valencia University Sch Of Med.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Manuel Tortosa-Nacher MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Rafael M. Tortosa-Nacher practice?
- Dr. Rafael Tortosa-Nacher has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafael Tortosa-Nacher practices Psychiatry near Newark, NJ.
See Newark Psychiatrists.