Dr. Rafael Trespalacios MD Patient Reviews

• Ophthalmology Melbourne, FL

4.8

February 24th, 2017
The best!
I had cataract surgery. The outcome far exceeded my expectations.This doctor truly has a gift. I highly recommend him to anyone needing an eye examination and more.

November 30th, 2016
kind staff as soon as I entered and really accurate diagnosis.

November 17th, 2016
Highly recommended. Painless and comfortable during procedure.

November 8th, 2016
Hero/ Miracle Worker
Dr. Tres is an excellent opthamologist trained in cataract removal and lens implant surgery. I have never in my life seen this well. I had the toric lens inserted and was able to correct the astigmatism I had such that my vision in my left eye, done first, was superior to my right eye, now done, with corrective lens! I am without glasses for the first time since age 9. I love it. Glamorous at age 74!

July 12th, 2016
Multifocal IOL Implant
I encountered the most positive experience, and outcome from surgery performed By Dt Raphael Trespalasios ( Dr Tres) . His staff was professional, courteous, and very warm, The surgery, his communication skills, and follpw up procedures, left nothing to be desired. My restored sight in both eyes is beyond my expectations. I could nor desire better. Obviously, since Dr Tres did implants in my both eyes on diferent occations, this was no coincidence. His practice strives for perfection, and he delivers. Thank You Dr Tres.

May 29th, 2016
A big thanks to Dr. Tress! I'm so blessed to have found you! You have made my life, and so many others, brighter!! 😎 Bless you, Marilyn Hardy

April 15th, 2016
Gifted Surgeon !!
Vision tested 20/400 after failed cataract surgery . Were referred to Dr. Trespalacios , who performed a cornea transplant. Vision has returned ! From basically being BLIND, to driving my favorite truck; I believe Dr. Trespalacios has performed a MIRACLE . If you need a miracle, get on a plane, ship or donkey....and see this amazing doctor.

March 24th, 2016
None Better
Dr. Tres is the best of the best. No other physician will touch my eyes. I full confidence in Dr. Tres and his staff.

January 24th, 2016
Dr TresPalacios is superb! Well mannered, very respectful, takes time to ask questions and explains conditions and solutions. His team is very experienced and show teamwork at all levels. I have recommended him to all my friends and family!

January 1st, 2016
THE ATMOSPHERE AT THE DOCTORS OFFICE IS FULL OF FRIENDLY PEOPLE, BOTH OUT FRONT AND THE LADIES THAT TAKE YOU BACK FOR TESTS. I ALSO HAD A FRIENDLY STAFF AT THE SURGERY CENTER. OF COURSE , THE DOCTOR MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE. HE IS WONDERFUL, HE GAVE ME BACK MY EYESIGHT. I RECOMMEND YOU GIVE IT A TRY. YOU WON'T REGRET THE VISIT.

December 14th, 2015
Droopy Eyes
Dr. Trespalacios is renown for many procedures he performs...except for blepharoplasty! He is truly skillful and I look amazing! My vision was being impacted by my heavy wrinkled eyelids. Blepharoplasty took 10 years off my face plus improved my visual field! There was no pain associated with the procedure or recovery period. Dr. Tres and his staff were exemplary! I wholeheartedly recommend him to all who may want to explore having eyelid surgery performed.

November 20th, 2015
Retired
I had cataract surgery in 2015 by Dr. Trespalacios and could not be happier. I can drive and watch TV without glasses. I am glad to tell everyone about my cataract surgery, which was painless and have had no problems. All his staff were great also. I would recommend him to anyone needing cataract surgery.