A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Ubeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Ubeda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Ubeda, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubeda graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ubeda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Arturo Ubeda MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafael A. Ubeda practice?
- Dr. Rafael Ubeda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Ubeda practices Family Medicine near Homestead, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Worth, FL.
See Homestead Primary Care Doctors.