A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Ubeda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Ubeda is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Ubeda, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ubeda graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ubeda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Jackson South Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ubeda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans