A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Valencia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Valencia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Valencia, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Valencia graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Valencia has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valencia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- Health Plan of Nevada - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rafael Valencia practice?
Dr. Rafael Valencia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Gastroenterology, Interventional Cardiology, and Pain Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Internists, Las Vegas Cardiologists, Las Vegas Gastroenterologists, and Las Vegas Pain Management Doctors.