A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Valencia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Valencia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Valencia, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Valencia graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Valencia has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Valencia FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Valencia practice?
- Dr. Rafael Valencia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Valencia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder City, NV.
See Henderson Internists and Henderson Cardiologists.