A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafael Valencia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafael Valencia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Valencia
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Valencia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafael Valencia, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Valencia graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Valencia has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafael Valencia FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Rafael Valencia practice?
- Dr. Rafael Valencia has 3 office locations.
Dr. Rafael Valencia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Henderson, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Boulder City, NV.
See Henderson Internists and Henderson Cardiologists.