Dr. Rafael Vargas-Zapata Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rafael Vargas-Zapata?

September 27th, 2017

Great Doctor

He has been our family doctor for many years. In fact, we have followed him from three different locations. Compassionate and caring as well. Hard to find doctors with those traits these days.

June 28th, 2016

Excellent physician always takes time to listen to me and I never feel rushed. I have been his patient since 2005.

June 16th, 2016

A great Doctor

Between my wife and I we have been going to Dr. Vargas for at least 20 years. He is a great doctor and a very caring doctor. Returns my calls and has a great bedside manner. He is the best. Hard to find a doctor like him.

April 30th, 2016

Dr.Rafael Vargas -Zapata is an excellent Doctor. He spent time with you and listen to his patients.

October 23rd, 2015

Worst doctor I have ever visited. Very angry and not compassionate.

This is by FAR the worst doctor you can ever go to. I went to this joke with an MRI that was done a month ago and it clearly states in the MRI that I have multiple disc issues, including herniation. He said that due to me telling him that him prescribing me ibuprofen instead of a stronger medicine makes me an addict. He shouldn't even be called a "Doctor". Sorry to bust your bubble but not everyone in serious pain and can't function day to day with their pain is an addict. He even started yelling and raising his voice. Waste of time spent which I'll never get back and glad I found a REAL doctor to fulfill my medication needs due to my problem. STAY AWAY FROM THIS "DOCTOR". Very mean and unprofessional. He would probably do better in a field he enjoys instead of one that pays well.

November 11th, 2013

Great Doctor...

I've been a patient of Dr Vargas for 18 years, started when I had my first child and now I have three... Love him to death hope he never retires lol... I have nothing but good things to say about him, always returns my calls when I call, never any problems....

August 23rd, 2017