Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rafael Villicana
Dr. Rafael Villicana, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Loma Linda, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Nephrology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Villicana is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Rafael Villicana has the following 2 specialties
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Rafael Villicana is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Loma Linda, CA.
Dr. Thomas Amankonah
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hepatology
Loma Linda, CA 0 mi31
Dr. Jason Cheng
Hepatology, Internal Medicine
Loma Linda, CA 0 mi14
Dr. Michael Azevedo
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Loma Linda, CA 0 mi22