Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 17th, 2015

Exceptional service...

review show details review
by basic customer on Sep 25th, 2014

she is very good for family practice, great bedside manner, DO NOT let her venture ouside of basic care, she has made two big mistakes with medicines with me. I still like her for general care.

Best Doctor Ever! show details Best Doctor Ever!
Nov 27th, 2013

I have seen Dr. Aquiar for several years now. She is a caring and thoughtful doctor whom I completely trust. I can't say enough good things about her.

Patient for more than five years show details Patient for more than five years
by Stan Turbeville on May 8th, 2013

Dr. Aguiar is one of the best doctors I have ever seen. She takes time with you and tries to understand your needs. Her diagnosis is always accurate and she is willing to look at different treatments as she is not immediately prescriptive. She very much cares about her patients. As a man, I was a little concerned about seeing a female doctor, not because I didn't think she would be competent, but because I had always seen male doctors. I wouldn't give up being her patient for anything. She is my family physician.

The best GP in the area! show details The best GP in the area!
by Renee Cabe on Apr 4th, 2013

I'm over 50, and Dr. Aguiar is the best GP I have had the pleasure of interacting with. She stays up to date on medical 'happenings' and will take the time to discuss your medical concerns. As for rescheduling with her though, I do wish her calendar was open for a longer period to allow scheduling recurring appointments earlier! That can be a hassle for the patient to track. :-)

Mar 8th, 2012

Best doctor in the region! She listens, cares and follows up, even when I forget to follow up. She stays very current with the findings in her field.

Jan 3rd, 2012

<a href="http://www.cornerstonehealth.com/provider.aspx?id=193">Piedmont Centre Family and Sports Medicine</a>

Patient and RN CLNC show details Patient and RN CLNC
by Vickie D. Smith, RN, CLNC on Jun 29th, 2010

Excellent physician. Has knowledge and expertise of her chosen profession and ranks in the highest of physicians in bedside manner. They don't get any better than Rafaela Aguiar.

She listens! show details She listens!
Oct 15th, 2008

I drive a very long way to continue to see Dr. Aguiar. She has now been my health care provider for close to five years. The only change I would make... open a 2nd office closer to me. She is an excellent physician.