Dr. Rafaela Calabio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rafaela Calabio?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Rafaela Calabio?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 7th, 2016

The best saved my child's life She is the reason why I have a beautiful healthy little girl

September 9th, 2008

The best doctor at St. Luke's Roosevelt NICU

Dr. Calabio took care of my newborn in the NICU for 2 weeks. She is the nicest doctor I have ever met! She really cares about the infants there and the families. I felt very comfortable asking any and all questions and she spent a lot of time with me and my baby. She even remembered me when I went back to the NICU two months later to pick up my daughters records! I have never met a more caring, wonderful doctor.

March 4th, 2017