Dr. Rafaela Hernandez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rafaela Hernandez?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Rafaela Hernandez?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 1st, 2017

By far Dr. Hernandez is the best doctor ever! We love her!

Have been a patient for the last 7 years! Wouldn't want it any other way! Staff is always pleasant as well! Love Dr. Hernandez!

August 3rd, 2015

The wait time is my only complaint at Dr. Hernandez's office. I also understand that babies can be born at any time and that she truly takes time with each of her patients. The very first time I saw her, I was put off by the long wait time, however, that she is worth the wait! Dr. Hernandez is personable, friendly, knowledgeable, and caring. I highly recommend her! All of my reviews for her are 5 star, just had to ding a star off for promptness and staff.

April 20th, 2015

takes forever!

Staff's are unfriendly. My apt. Is 2pm seen at 3:30 got done at 4:30!

November 13th, 2012

wait time

wait time verys she is an ob so i understand when she is on call and i have to wait an hour but she is super nice and knows what sohe is doing if it wernt for her my son wouldnt be in this world today

July 6th, 2012

This Dr is money oriented & Greedy

I visited this doctor during my pregnancy almost 15 - 20 times. I have never seen such a Greedy doctor. Dr is such a unfaithful and she forced us to go for C-section during her duty hours at RENOWN Hospital. She is not having good equipments. She is running her hospital at risk of patients. Please do not visit this doctor. Her staff especially Receptionist such a pain in BUTT to get appointments.

October 31st, 2011

Great Doctor

Dr. Hernandez is the most caring, most thorough Doctor that I have ever been to. When I had my first baby she was so consider and understood my fears and anxiety, never making me feel like my concerns were silly. Now that I'm having my second I wouldn't go to anyone else. I had issues with billing and with the front office staff but Dr. Hernandez is well worth it!!

September 16th, 2011

Very caring Doctor and Staff

I cam to see Dr Hernandez due to an unexpected "late life" pregnancy. She was also so positive, yet very grounded. Made sure that I knew that we had to take it one day at a time but supported me 100% if I was nervous and just wanted to follow up. I started bleeding and her full attention was given to me. If I wanted an ultrasound, she would give me one just to ease my mind. Unfortunately the baby passed at 15 weeks. However to our shock again, we are now pregnant. I didn't hesitate to call her immediately. Just like before she had me come in ASAP (next day) and has started again with the wonderful attention. Dr. Hernandez has a WONDERFUL bedside manner and I couldn't ask for a better OBGYN.

July 19th, 2011

Great Dr., Incompetent staff

I am very impressed with Dr. Hernandez and appreciate her professional manner. She is patient and willing to discuss any issue that I am having. I highly recommend her. However, her office staff are unfriendly and unhelpful. They do not have time to explain anything about billing and are disorganized when it comes to making an appointment.

May 24th, 2010

Best OBGYN in Reno!

Dr. Hernandez is extremely professional, caring, and competent. I was new to Reno and had a bad experience with my first OBGYN. I changed to Dr. Hernandez and have been very pleased. She is caring, smart, and willing to answer questions. I always feel that I am being treated with respect. Her office staff are helpful and professional as well. I highly recommend Dr. Rafaela Hernandez. I hope to use her for years to come and another pregnancy.

April 27th, 2010

Dr. Hernandez's staff shows obvious stress I have waited up to 2 hours for her during my appointment, the Billing has been a challenge for this office as well. I ended up over paying and they would not continue to see me until I paid in full.I was turned away after being 5 Minutes late and I had to reschedule.I reluctantly rescheduled and shortly after I received a call from her staff asking if the appointment could then be moved due to a conflict in her schedule, my appointment was moved and I called the same day to confirm, to my surprise I was not on the schedule and I had taken time off of work for another error.I asked to speak to the Dr. and I was sent to her voicemail and till this day I have not received a call back.Very upsetting and poor bedside manner to say the least, she is infatuated with how handsome my husband is and always made comments when he would attend our prenatal appointments. Unless you have the time to wait around for hours dont go to this office.

June 12th, 2009

es muy buena doctora que quisiera ser su amiga no porque es doctora sino porque es muy compresible con uno es primera ves que conosco alguien asi

July 1st, 2017