A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafah Aflak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafah Aflak is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafah Aflak, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aflak graduated from University Of Damascus.
Dr. Aflak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Pensacola
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafah Aflak MD is a female Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Rafah Aflak practice?
- Dr. Rafah Aflak has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafah Aflak practices Pediatrics near Cantonment, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Pensacola, FL.
See Cantonment Pediatricians.