A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafal Chojnacki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafal Chojnacki is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafal Chojnacki, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Chojnacki graduated from Karola Marcinkowski University of Medical Sciences, Poznan, Poland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Chojnacki has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Resurrection Medical Center
- Saints Mary And Elizabeth Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafal Jacek Chojnacki MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafal J. Chojnacki practice?
- Dr. Rafal Chojnacki has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafal Chojnacki practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Family Physicians.