A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafal Kozielski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozielski
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kozielski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafal Kozielski, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozielski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Kozielski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafal Kozielski MD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Rafal Kozielski practice?
- Dr. Rafal Kozielski has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafal Kozielski practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pathologists and Buffalo Pediatric Specialists.