Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Rafal Kozielski
Dr. Rafal Kozielski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology and Pediatrics. Dr. Kozielski is affiliated with Buffalo General Medical Center, Women & Children's Hospital of Buffalo and All. He speaks English.
Dr. Rafal Kozielski has the following 2 specialties
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Rafal Kozielski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.
Dr. Prashant Joshi
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi30
Dr. Olga Zand
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi14
Dr. Heather Link
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Buffalo, NY 0.01 mi9