A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafal Kozielski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kozielski
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kozielski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafal Kozielski, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology and Pediatric Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kozielski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Kozielski has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Women and Children's Hospital
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafal Kozielski MD is a male Pathologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Rafal Kozielski practice?
- Dr. Rafal Kozielski has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafal Kozielski practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, Pediatric Pathology, and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Pathologists and Buffalo Pediatric Specialists.