Learn more about Dr. Rafal Wyszkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafal Wyszkowski is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wyszkowski
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Wyszkowski Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafal Wyszkowski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyszkowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Wyszkowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Albert Einstein Medical Center At Elkins Park
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafal J Wyszkowski MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafal J. Wyszkowski practice?
- Dr. Rafal Wyszkowski has 5 office locations.
Dr. Rafal Wyszkowski practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Colmar, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lansdale, PA and Edwardsville, PA.
See Colmar Anesthesiologists.