A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafal Wyszkowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafal Wyszkowski is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafal Wyszkowski, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wyszkowski graduated from Akademia Medyczna, Warsaw.
Dr. Wyszkowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Central Montgomery Medical Center
- Albert Einstein Medical Center At Elkins Park
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wyszkowski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan