inactive

Dr. Rafat Ansari MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology and Oncology South Bend, IN

July 12th, 2012
Awesome
After being diagnosed with testicular cancer that had rapidly spread to my abdomen I was referred to Dr. Ansari and he saved my life. This was 21 years ago and follow up with him yearly.

February 17th, 2011
Dr. Rafat Ansari
Dr. Ansari has always been honest and upfront with me and answered all of my questions. I trust his knowledge and what he has told me. thank you.

October 26th, 2010
Worst cancer doctor in South Bend area
Dr Rafat Ansari is the WORST cancer doctor we have ever known. All he is interested in is making money NOT in treating his patients. His nurse Tracy Klatt Ellis is even worse (if that's possible!)than he is and she has NO business treating patients, is the most uncaring nurse have ever encountered. Both of them should have had numerous malpractice suits filed against them by now. Our advice is to NEVER EVER use this doctor nor anyone at Michiana Oncology Hematology. Our advice for anyone needing cancer or hematolgy care is to use Goshen Center for Cancer Care.

September 23rd, 2009
A+ Doctor!!!
Dr.Rafat Ansari is an absolute wonderful doctor. Dr. Ansari tells his patients exactly how things look & is sympathetic at the same time. I couldn't imagine a different doctor taking care of my husband. Dr. Ansari always comes in the room smiling & makes anyone who is having a bad day feel so much more better by the end of the visit. Thank you Dr. Ansari for all you've done so far for my husband. I will recommend this doctor to anyone who is looking for an oncologist.