Learn more about Dr. Rafat Choudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafat Choudhry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choudhry
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Choudhry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafat Choudhry, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhry graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Choudhry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafat Sultana Choudhry BS, MBBS, and MD is a female General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafat S. Choudhry practice?
- Dr. Rafat Choudhry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafat Choudhry practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasantville, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Primary Care Doctors and Egg Harbor Township Internists.