A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafat Choudhry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafat Choudhry is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choudhry
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Choudhry Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafat Choudhry, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Choudhry graduated from Quaid-E-Azam Medical College, Bahawalpur.
Dr. Choudhry has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Memorial Hospital
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafat Sultana Choudhry BS, MBBS, and MD is a female General Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafat S. Choudhry practice?
- Dr. Rafat Choudhry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Rafat Choudhry practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasantville, NJ.
See Egg Harbor Township Primary Care Doctors and Egg Harbor Township Internists.