Dr. Rafat Nashed Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Rafat Nashed?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Rafat Nashed?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

September 18th, 2017

Dr. ok but billing office double billing

The office is billing me for something my Insurance already paid. They wanted proof so I got all the payments I made and copies of all the EOB's and brought them to the office. I told them where the mistake was and she refused to look at it and said that the Ins. Co. needs to send the EOB and what I had was not acceptable? I told her to call the Ins. Co. and she said that it is my responsibility. I called and the Ins. Co. said that they need to have the Dr.'s office contact them, I told her they refused so now I have to call back when the Dr.'s office is open so the Ins. Co. can contact them with me on the phone. Why?

April 20th, 2017

He listened

I found him kind, helpful and compassionate. Really happy with him and the nurse/staff too

April 9th, 2013

Unsatisfied, and must seek another specialist to address problem.

He is a nice, friendly guy. Do not go to him for help, however, because you likely won't get it. Watch his billing and don't get tricked into paying more than co-pay like I did.

June 4th, 2011

"Misery"

My doctor is liar,he told soc.security that I was doing well after my surgery and I'm not.He said I did well when he gave me a cortizone shot which made my pain worser,that's why I had to have surgery,because the shot didn't help,so I got turned down for the 4th time for disability. I have fibromyalgia and I hurt everyday! I've done physical therapy,that didn't help over some years,pain management,all kinds of medication that don't work,stimulate machine,exercise,now I'm doing pool exercise and I'm still in pain all over my body. Just had second surgery on rotating cup,very painful procedure. I have a permanent injury to my back,carpal tunnel in both hands,tendonitus,arthritis in my back,deterioting lumbar,dizziness,off balance,fatigue,headaches,clumsy,moodswings,no social life,friends don't come around,touble sleeping,no desire for sex,

April 20th, 2017