Learn more about Dr. Rafat Rizk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafat Rizk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafat Rizk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Microscopic Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizk graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rizk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafat Rizk MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rafat Rizk practice?
- Dr. Rafat Rizk has 10 office locations.
Dr. Rafat Rizk practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Rockford, IL and Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.