A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafat Rizk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafat Rizk is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rizk
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rizk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafat Rizk, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Microscopic Colitis
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rizk graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rizk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafat Rizk MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Rafat Rizk practice?
- Dr. Rafat Rizk has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafat Rizk practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Gastroenterologists.