Learn more about Dr. Rafath Baig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafath Baig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baig
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baig Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baig graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Baig has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- Arizona Spine and Joint
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafath Ullah Baig MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Rafath U. Baig practice?
- Dr. Rafath Baig has 4 office locations.
Dr. Rafath Baig practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Mesa Orthopedic Surgeons.