Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Doctor.com.
Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He is a wonderful doctor...listens to his patients and truly cares about their concerns. His patients are important to him and he follows up with their needs. His surgical skills are superior.

Nov 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Baig is a fabulous doctor. My husband and I both had surgery done by him and we are both in Great Shape. I would recommend him to everyone with no hesitation!!

Nov 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Baig diagosed my issue quickly and accurately. In addition, his office staff was quick to promise medical information to my work's disability company within days. I highly recommend him!

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very prompt and personable. I had a great outcome and he totally relieved my leg pain. Excellent surgeon in my experience. I highly recommend.

Oct 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent surgeon Very personable.

Oct 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very easy to talk with, answers all your questions, with no bull. Does not pad any complications that my arise. I like him.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first post surgery visit and Dr. Baig recommended PT and medication to reduce persistent pain. Pain was greatly reduced by the surgery.

Sep 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Baig has the best side manner he looks at you when he looks at you when he is talking to you, not the lap top. He could be misleading because he looks so young but he means business he is there to help you and make you feel new again.

Sep 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Baig was right up front with me and although I may not like what he had to say, I accepted it as the best and only alternative.

Sep 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was surprised to be called to the back for my appointment by Dr Baig himself! He had my x-rays and mri's up for viewing and used them in his discussions of my problems. He has instilled enough confidence for me to agree to go ahead with surgery.

Aug 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Both my husband and I had major surgeries done by Dr Baig. We both are now in great shape. He takes his time with you, explains very well, follow up care is excellent. He is a very caring Dr. If necessary I would have him for my surgeon with no worries.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Baig is open and to the point on my condition and to what I would expect if I have surgery to correct it.......he took the time to answer any questions I had and I will be contacting him for a follow-up when I am ready for my surgery.

Aug 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have had a check up every 3 months and will have an other in 3 more months Doctor always want to make use the surgery he did works

Aug 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He was a rude, verbally short, little man who had no bedside manner's. The video on his website is the exact opposite of him in person. His office staff never returned call's like they said they would. I would not recommend this man to my family or friend

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for diagnosing and ending my sciatic Nerve pain.

Aug 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Professional, proficient, friendly manner.

Aug 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent surgeon.

Jul 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My pain was not addressed, no medicine was prescribed. I felt like my time was wasted.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I heard that Dr Baig was running a little late, because of a surgery.It was worth the wait.

Jul 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It was easy to make an appointment with Dr Baig. I only waited 2 days and was promptly seen. Thanks!

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. and staff fit me into their busy schedule, but still spent the time to inform me of options available to correct my back problem. Very professional and efficient.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Well educated and listens to the patient and their concerns. Willing to consider alternative methods that are practical. Very friendly and courteous.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very personable,professional and answered all of my questions to alleviate my fears. I wish the rest of my process was as good with my health insurance.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I like Dr. Baigh very much. He is straightforward but not at all arrogant. He seems both skillful and prepared I appreciate his low key approach and calm demeanor. His office seems very well run and staff is very helpful and efficient.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr, Baig was truthful and upfront with me. It may be something I didn't want to hear, but it was the right way to go.

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

He advised me what was really wrong and provided an alternative procedure and referred another physician that could do it. I think its great that he didn't do surgery when I didn't need it.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Even though the wait was long - it was worth it. I really feel like he dr will help me with my spine / back pain.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Baig is an excellent surgeon who cares for his patients. He is straight forward in his discussions as he listens to his patients concerns. He is there for you when you need him.

Jun 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Address neck problems, but disagreed with previous Doctor's opinion and suggestions. His opinion was that any surgery would not help or fix the problem and therefore, not recommended. Still in pain with few options available.

Specialist - not show details Specialist - not
by TaraRolleri on Jun 19th, 2014

He,s like 30 years old, he apparently has not worked very long but because he accepts poor man insurance I got the pleasure. He only wanted to deal with the thoracic spine and only wants patience who are surgery candidates. He would love to cut you open provided insurance approved. I believe he was looking at the wrong side of the X-ray cause he said my problem was on my right side when it was on my left.

Jun 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt as though he was rushing me through the appointment. Also, was about a ten minute appointment that I had waited for an hour and a half after my appointment time. I wasn't happy with the way he presented my problem, like it was no big deal.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Baig is a terrific doctor. I would trust him for anything. He explains things so you can understand.

Jun 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Baig was very attentive to me and my concerns. He knew and understood my pain and ailments. I was very impressed by his personalization.

May 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Liked his "straight forwardness".....didn't try to "sugar coat" the condition....and let me know "exactly" what I was up against....beside being considerate & understanding to my needs.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Very happy show details Very happy
by Irma J. on May 30th, 2014

I am so happy with not being in pain anymore! I have arthritis so bad and was in pain when I first saw Dr Baig in August of 2012. One thing I really liked about Dr Baig was that he wasn't in a hurry to jump into surgery without trying non invasive treatments first. I tried physical therapy and 3 months of pain management which included lumbar injections to stop pain and reduce inflammation, unfortunately these didn't work for me. I had surgery in 2013. Everything went well & was up and walking the next day. Evening of day 2 following surgery I had a hematoma (brain bleed type stroke) while in the hospital. The 3 day I thank God that Dr. Baig came by on his day off to see how I was doing as he was the only one that noticed something was wrong. None Of the hospital staff noticed even though it was complaining of horrible headaches bad double vision. The next thing I know I am in intensive care for the next week. A hematoma can happen to anyone at anytime. You would think being in a hospital would be the best place to be if you were going to have one! Dr. Baig saved my life and I will alway be grateful. It doesn't hurt that the lumbar surgery was a success and I've gone from pain meds every 3 hrs to no pain meds and no leg or back pain! Dr. Baig is honest and doesn't sugar coat the truth. I like that, plus it is a great surgeon. Thank you Dr. Baig!

Pain free now! show details Pain free now!
by Irma S. on May 30th, 2014 on doctor.com

Read Full Review at doctor.com
May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I would suggest sending the paperwork on email so I could have filled it out before arriving. Might have saved everyone some time.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Baig listened to my concerns and addressed all of them. We came up with a plan of treatment and I feel confident I am in good hands. He has a good sense of humor which helped to relax me. Thank you.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I couldn't ask more from a doctor. He was pleasent, informative, and encouraging. I left the office a happy camper.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am pleased with the minimalist approach of Dr. Baig, his thorough examination of my X-ray and MRI results, and his consultation with me as to my alternatives for treatment.

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Baig was very professional and direct, he walked me through my MRI and by the end of our appointment it was an easy decision for me to move forward with the quality medical services he is willing to provide..... I'm in good hands.....

May 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Honest and up front. Tells it like it is no surprises.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Baig was very knowledgeable and kind. He is also very thorough. I waited a long time past my appointment but it is understandable considering how thoroughly he addressed my concerns. I would recommend this Dr to friends and family.

Apr 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Baig was very clear and very helpful in describing my condition and options to me. I felt he was quite honest - he didn't try to persuade me to have unnecessary treatment. He is friendly and enthusiastic - ideal from a patient's point of view.

Apr 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Personable doctor. Thorough.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Baig was very clear on the problem, recommended surgery and recovery. I felt very confident with him after discussing all the issues.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Baig is a great surgeon. My husband had major surgery by him and he turned out great. I had cervical surgery and it turned great. I would recommend him to everyone. He is very easy to talk to, very understanding and caring.

Apr 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The visit was mostly infomational but promises to be satisfactory in the long run. Unfortunately the "hurt" wants immediate relief but the ground work must be done. We appreciate the doctor's time and expertise.

Apr 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I don't feel like my concerns were heard or taken seriously.

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I need a solution/resolution to my pain and being unable to walk. This has been going on for almost a year and I can't take much more.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Stay away! show details Stay away!
by ` on Mar 27th, 2014

I would never choose to see Dr. Baig again nor will I recommend him. He did not explain nearly half the surgery to me. When I asked about recovery time and going back to work, his answer was "You will be up and around in a couple days. He did not explain recovery at all! After the fact I find out that I have to wear a neck brace for four days after the surgery, can't shower or bathe for four days, have to sleep at a 60 degree angle and can't even drive for 6 weeks. He also repeated that it was an out-patient surgery. Yeah, out-patient and stay over night. If I had known I was staying I would have boarded my dogs. I told my job that I would be back to work within 5 days at the most considering what he said. How can I work when I can't drive. What happened to out-patient non-invasive surgery he spoke about on my first appointment?! The surgery was way more invasive that he led me to believe. If I had known this I would have also arranged to stay at my parents house where i could be helped and watched. Dr. Baig is by far the worst Dr I have ever been too. No smile, no bedside manor. He is definitely one of the many doctors that does not care about people. Just about their money. He shouldn't even be

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Baig is a top rate surgeon with an excellent bed-side manner. He also seems to genuinely care for his patients. The office staff are excellent and seem very well qualified.

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with the doctor and his staff. Found the doctor's explanation very helpful in my understanding of my Spine problem. Also the staff's assistance in scheduling various tests and doctors visits.

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am thrilled that Dr Baig was able to find the cause of my back pain when no one else could .

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

my medical issue was not resolved

Mar 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

doctor answered all my questions and explained the surgical procedure I will be having.

Mar 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I do agree that I most likely need some sort of surgery for my problems. but there are a lot more than were covered at the appointment. I do wish that the Dr could do an entire spinal working rather than in sections. because ny entire spine causes me pain

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Being the first scheduled appointment of the day which was 8 AM, I arrived 10 minutes early and the door was locked so had to wait outside in hall. Upon the receptionist arriving, I was checked in but waited over 30 minutes to be seen. Frustrating

Mar 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Have more appts., will see how it turns out

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Baig and his staff were courteous, helpful and friendly. Dr. Baig was professional and could explain my medical concerns in language I could understand. I would highly recommend Dr. Baig.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Baig was very personable, informative, and scheduled tests that I would need. He answered all my questions. I feel confident in him.

Feb 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Here is a Doctor that you can trust. It was my experience he would take the time to explain things so even I could understand. I did have a long wait to see him, but he took the time to talk to me and refer me to some else was thoughtful. Thank you!

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Baig was very friendly. He listened while I told him my situation and gave me my options. He explained the procedure if I decided to have the surgery and told me the risks involved. If I decide to have the surgery I would definitly have him do it.

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Didn't have any clear direction to control pain going to yoga studio is not a good resolve.

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Can't say yet. This was my first visit.

Feb 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Baig told me what my promble is and address right a way. I thank him for that, I have never had an answer what my promble was Thank You Do.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was pleased with the explanation of my condition & understood the possible resolution quite clearly. Dr b was very pleasant to talk to.

Feb 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I wanted help making a decision about major surgery. He took his time talking with me and then decided to do more testing for me to have all my question.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I felt very comfortable on my first visit. I feel that Dr Baeg is very knowledgable and am looking forward to moving ahead to see if there can be any relief for my constant pain.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Was concerned that he did not have the referral for this appointment but that was on the Primary Doctor. I did not know that I had to bring MRI disc with me to visit. Slow start to the visit but ended up well, he seems to know his stuff!!!!

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Baig is very short with his answers and discussion with me. I can't quite pinpoint exactly what it is but my overall feeling after appointments with him is being rushed and kind of brushed off. I feel his bedside manner needs a lot of work.

Jan 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Baig was wonderfull. Met us at the door. Was very kind and helpfull. Didn't act like he was in a hurry and was awsome. I would go back to him in a heart beat and would feel very at ease with him. He treated me like a person not a case.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My experience during my first visit at Dr. Baig office was good. Dr. Baig is very personable and takes the time to explain his findings and putting a game plan together. His office personnel were professional and friendly. Overall I was impressed.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Always attentive and honest, caters to your individual needs and concerns. A true professional that has passion for his area of expertise.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Worst doctor/surgeon I have ever been to. show details Worst doctor/surgeon I have ever been to.
Jan 11th, 2014

Dr. Baig has poor bedside manner and has no clue how to be a well rounded doctor. He may be a good surgeon (however I would not let him operate on me so I will never find out) but I have been to doctors that care about their patients, that don't interrupt their patients, and that have some empathy for their patients and that are reasonably punctual. Unfortunately, Dr. Baig in my office visits has exhibited none of these critical factors when deciding upon a doctor/surgeon. I know there is much better choices out there unfortunately from Dr Baig's demeanor he doesn't know that. His staff is nice, no issues there.

Jan 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The paperwork was minimal compared to what I expected. The wait was over an hour, but the actual visit went very well. He explained things clearly, did a thorough exam, and I plan to come back here if I have further issues. This doc is great!

Jan 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great doctor and staff. He did wonders for me.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with Dr. Baig, he was very professional and seem to know the exact problem and diagnosis of the problem with my back (spine).

Jan 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very pleased with my appointment. I have a lot of faith in Dr. Baig.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Never got to see him. show details Never got to see him.
Nov 1st, 2013

My appointment was at 2:15 with an arrival time of 1:45 to fill out paperwork. Sat there for an hour and a half and finally left without ever seeing a doctor. Absolutely ridiculous! If he doesn't have time to see someone, don't schedule the appointment!

PA-Ryan Marinone show details PA-Ryan Marinone
Aug 12th, 2013

I made an appt to see Dr Baig but when I got there I only saw PA-he was arrogant and did not want to take the time to listen to anything I had to say-the office was overbooked and I don't even think the Dr Baig was there-ordered a neuro test with no explaination of anything about it-I left there just shocked at the total lack of compassion

Terrible doctor show details Terrible doctor
Jul 28th, 2012

He doesn't know what he is talking about. He thinks he knows more than he does and that's just dangerous. My doctor sent me to this office thinking I was going to see another doctor who retired. Run the other way before seeing this guy. I'm not sure how he manages to stay in practice.

Talented HUMBLE man!.. Very dedicated to his craft. show details Talented HUMBLE man!.. Very dedicated to his craft.
Jul 27th, 2012

I enjoy the ability to walk again, thanks to Dr. Baig. I feel confident in saying he is a talented and HUMBLE man who is dedicated to his work. As I sit here to leave this review of Dr. Baig I am grateful that I can sit up without pain in the legs and back area. His bedside manner was NOT arrogant in my opinion, he was clear and concise in explaining the options that lead me to his office and the options i have with regard to my future ability to have a fulfilled life. With his approval and invitations to increase exercise to the core areas and focus on YOGA like training to rebuild and sustain my core to promote a healthier lifestyle and enjoy many years of activity. how can one disagree with his judgment and ideas.I am truly pleased and grateful to have had Dr. Baig as the man who brought me back to my feet.

Doesn't listen to patient/poor patient skills show details Doesn't listen to patient/poor patient skills
Mar 10th, 2012

Does not appear to have spent sufficient time learning how to listen to patient concerns. (My opinion) Borders on arrogant...without the knowledge learned from first hand office/patient esxperience. Would not recommend.