Surgeons

4566 E Inverness Ave
Ste 208
Mesa, AZ 85206
480-993-1300
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Specialist - not  |  show details
by TaraRolleri on Jun 19th, 2014

He,s like 30 years old, he apparently has not worked very long but because he accepts poor man insurance I got the pleasure. He only wanted to deal with the thoracic spine and only wants patience who are surgery candidates. He would love to cut you open provided insurance approved. I believe he was looking at the wrong side of the X-ray cause he said my problem was on my right side when it was on my left.

|  Very happy  |  show details
by Irma J. on May 30th, 2014

I am so happy with not being in pain anymore! I have arthritis so bad and was in pain when I first saw Dr Baig in August of 2012. One thing I really liked about Dr Baig was that he wasn't in a hurry to jump into surgery without trying non invasive treatments first. I tried physical therapy and 3 months of pain management which included lumbar injections to stop pain and reduce inflammation, unfortunately these didn't work for me. I had surgery in 2013. Everything went well & was up and walking the next day. Evening of day 2 following surgery I had a hematoma (brain bleed type stroke) while in the hospital. The 3 day I thank God that Dr. Baig came by on his day off to see how I was doing as he was the only one that noticed something was wrong. None Of the hospital staff noticed even though it was complaining of horrible headaches bad double vision. The next thing I know I am in intensive care for the next week. A hematoma can happen to anyone at anytime. You would think being in a hospital would be the best place to be if you were going to have one! Dr. Baig saved my life and I will alway be grateful. It doesn't hurt that the lumbar surgery was a success and I've gone from pain meds every 3 hrs to no pain meds and no leg or back pain! Dr. Baig is honest and doesn't sugar coat the truth. I like that, plus it is a great surgeon. Thank you Dr. Baig!

|  Stay away!  |  show details
by ` on Mar 27th, 2014

I would never choose to see Dr. Baig again nor will I recommend him. He did not explain nearly half the surgery to me. When I asked about recovery time and going back to work, his answer was "You will be up and around in a couple days. He did not explain recovery at all! After the fact I find out that I have to wear a neck brace for four days after the surgery, can't shower or bathe for four days, have to sleep at a 60 degree angle and can't even drive for 6 weeks. He also repeated that it was an out-patient surgery. Yeah, out-patient and stay over night. If I had known I was staying I would have boarded my dogs. I told my job that I would be back to work within 5 days at the most considering what he said. How can I work when I can't drive. What happened to out-patient non-invasive surgery he spoke about on my first appointment?! The surgery was way more invasive that he led me to believe. If I had known this I would have also arranged to stay at my parents house where i could be helped and watched. Dr. Baig is by far the worst Dr I have ever been too. No smile, no bedside manor. He is definitely one of the many doctors that does not care about people. Just about their money. He shouldn't even be

|  Worst doctor/surgeon I have ever been to.  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2014

Dr. Baig has poor bedside manner and has no clue how to be a well rounded doctor. He may be a good surgeon (however I would not let him operate on me so I will never find out) but I have been to doctors that care about their patients, that don't interrupt their patients, and that have some empathy for their patients and that are reasonably punctual. Unfortunately, Dr. Baig in my office visits has exhibited none of these critical factors when deciding upon a doctor/surgeon. I know there is much better choices out there unfortunately from Dr Baig's demeanor he doesn't know that. His staff is nice, no issues there.

|  Never got to see him.  |  show details
Nov 1st, 2013

My appointment was at 2:15 with an arrival time of 1:45 to fill out paperwork. Sat there for an hour and a half and finally left without ever seeing a doctor. Absolutely ridiculous! If he doesn't have time to see someone, don't schedule the appointment!

|  PA-Ryan Marinone  |  show details
Aug 12th, 2013

I made an appt to see Dr Baig but when I got there I only saw PA-he was arrogant and did not want to take the time to listen to anything I had to say-the office was overbooked and I don't even think the Dr Baig was there-ordered a neuro test with no explaination of anything about it-I left there just shocked at the total lack of compassion

|  Terrible doctor  |  show details
Jul 28th, 2012

He doesn't know what he is talking about. He thinks he knows more than he does and that's just dangerous. My doctor sent me to this office thinking I was going to see another doctor who retired. Run the other way before seeing this guy. I'm not sure how he manages to stay in practice.

|  Talented HUMBLE man!.. Very dedicated to his craft.  |  show details
Jul 27th, 2012

I enjoy the ability to walk again, thanks to Dr. Baig. I feel confident in saying he is a talented and HUMBLE man who is dedicated to his work. As I sit here to leave this review of Dr. Baig I am grateful that I can sit up without pain in the legs and back area. His bedside manner was NOT arrogant in my opinion, he was clear and concise in explaining the options that lead me to his office and the options i have with regard to my future ability to have a fulfilled life. With his approval and invitations to increase exercise to the core areas and focus on YOGA like training to rebuild and sustain my core to promote a healthier lifestyle and enjoy many years of activity. how can one disagree with his judgment and ideas.I am truly pleased and grateful to have had Dr. Baig as the man who brought me back to my feet.

|  Doesn't listen to patient/poor patient skills  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2012

Does not appear to have spent sufficient time learning how to listen to patient concerns. (My opinion) Borders on arrogant...without the knowledge learned from first hand office/patient esxperience. Would not recommend.