Dr. Rafath Quraishi MD Patient Reviews

• Vascular and Interventional Radiology Weslaco, TX

April 20th, 2017
Pinched nerve lower back with severe pain to right leg
As a designated doctor, he took two minutes to look me over and this was done in the lobby of the doctor's office, quite embarrassing. Then he tells me that he is going to send me to a nerve test to confirm the pinch nerve. I ask him when he is going to do this since I have been waiting for relief for the last 6 months with 24/7 severe pain and he tells me "tomorrow". Tomorrow never came. I waited four days before calling his office and his staff had no idea who the appt was set with nor did they have any information regarding my case. I have called several times after that first call and everyone of the calls is exactly the same "we are working on it". I have asked for a direct number to the doctor but they refuse to give it to me. This is the worse case of professional care that I have ever experienced. Oh and by the way, It took me over a month to book a appt with this doctor and on the day before the appt. after 5 pm, they called to tell me that he had to cancel due to an emergency so my appt was moved up one more week. Then he tells me to be there 20 minutes early so I get there 30 minutes early just to be on the safe side. He gets there an hour later. He takes no longer than two minutes to inspect my injury and quickly leaves the facility like he was in a terrible rush. No paperwork, no appt card for a follow up, no nothing period. What ever happened to good old fashion doctors that really cared about their patients. Very few and in between.

December 7th, 2016
This doctor helped me with my pain. He really took away my pain and now I am able to live a normal life again.

June 9th, 2016
Worst clinic I've EVER been in
A pain management doctor who does not prescribe pain medications. Appointments are 4 to 6 hours of waiting on the doctor. This doctor (and staff) will lie right too your face. The office NEVER returns phone calls. This doctor is at the office seeing patients ONCE A MONTH - so if you can't make the appt then your screwed for a month. The staff mixes up body fluid testing AND the drug test results w other patients. YOU WILL BE IN CONSTANT PAIN WITH THIS DOCTOR OR WITH MIRAMAR PAIN CLINIC! !

April 26th, 2016
take the day off. you'll be waiting.
I waited 4n half hours to see him for 15 minutes. He wouldn't prescribe new anything and I went thru terrible withdrawals from lack of medicine. He does explain things well and I didn't feel pressured into any procedures. His office staff isn't top notch, but they duo with what they can. I just don't see why people wait 3 to 6 hours to see a doctor in this day n age.

December 28th, 2015
Excellent Doctor
Excellent doctor. My back pain has significantly decreased because of him.

March 16th, 2015
Excellent doctor. I am so impressed. Dr. Quraishi made an accurate diagnosis and treated my pain. As a result I am now pain free. I had seen many doctors before him and only he cured me of my pain.

August 2nd, 2013
Excellent doctor
I have been seeing Dr. Quraishi for the past 6 months. He has done wonders for me. I used to have severe back pain and now I am 95% better. I had severe knee pain (was told that I needed a knee replacement), and now after special lubricant injections I feel 100% better. I definitely do not need new knees. I am so grateful to Dr. Quraishi.

July 29th, 2012
I think that Dr. Q is the best doctor.

June 28th, 2012
If your going to have an ofice in San Antonio be present
I am very fond of the Doctor however, he is rarely in San Anotnio. In addition, th Assistant is not very professional and needs to hone up on her customer service skills. It's bad enough that the Doctor does not keep his appointments but then you have to deal with a young unprofessional and rude assistant.

September 12th, 2011
Patient with Pain.
Such a caring Doctor, very charismatic. He really aided me when I had severe spinal pain. I would recommend him to everyone!

August 6th, 2011
I RECOMMEND DR RQ-THE BEST DOCTOR
I am very happy that my friend told me about DR. RQ. I recommend him to you all.

April 12th, 2011
Excellent Pain Doctor
Dr. Quraishi performed a spine injection on me and it really worked. He is the only Interventional Pain Doctor who took the time to correctly diagnose me and to give me the proper treatment. I have seen many pain doctors and they never did anything good for me. He is the best pain doctor that I know.