Anesthesiologist (pain control), Family Practitioner, Neurologist (brain, nervous system), Pain Management Specialist, Radiologist

1125 James St
Ste A
Weslaco, TX 78596
496-973-9696
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Horrible.  |  show details
Apr 10th, 2014

Do not waste your time. I got one of his injections and was the most horrible thing i experienced.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Nick on Apr 10th, 2014

He was the only doctor that was able to help me with my pain. I am 68 years old and suffered with back pain for the past 20 years after falling off a horse. I have seen many doctors with no relief, until Dr. Quraishi. I have been pain free for 3 years.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
by Larry Spencer on Aug 2nd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Quraishi for the past 6 months. He has done wonders for me. I used to have severe back pain and now I am 95% better. I had severe knee pain (was told that I needed a knee replacement), and now after special lubricant injections I feel 100% better. I definitely do not need new knees. I am so grateful to Dr. Quraishi.

Jul 29th, 2012

I think that Dr. Q is the best doctor.

|  If your going to have an ofice in San Antonio be present  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2012

I am very fond of the Doctor however, he is rarely in San Anotnio. In addition, th Assistant is not very professional and needs to hone up on her customer service skills. It's bad enough that the Doctor does not keep his appointments but then you have to deal with a young unprofessional and rude assistant.

|  Patient with Pain.  |  show details
Sep 12th, 2011

Such a caring Doctor, very charismatic. He really aided me when I had severe spinal pain. I would recommend him to everyone!

|  I RECOMMEND DR RQ-THE BEST DOCTOR  |  show details
Aug 6th, 2011

I am very happy that my friend told me about DR. RQ. I recommend him to you all.

|  Excellent Pain Doctor  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

Dr. Quraishi performed a spine injection on me and it really worked. He is the only Interventional Pain Doctor who took the time to correctly diagnose me and to give me the proper treatment. I have seen many pain doctors and they never did anything good for me. He is the best pain doctor that I know.

by Joe on Jun 13th, 2010

THE BEST DOCTOR

by Mary on Feb 23rd, 2010

A very good and caring doctor

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Joe on Dec 27th, 2009

He helped me a lot. I am very very happy with everything that he has done for me.

|  EXCELLENT DOCTOR  |  show details
by Clarissa Garza on Jul 19th, 2009

I am very extremely content with this dr. I took my mother in who is 67 years old and has a lifelong dislike for doctors who have done very little for her condition. I am very pleased to say that Dr. Quraishi took the time to analyze and properly diagnose her. For many years she had been treated for arthritis when in fact she had fibromyalgia. If it wasnt for Dr. Quraishi my mother would still be suffering today.

|  Very good doctor.  |  show details
by Juan Garza on Apr 29th, 2009

I had chronic back pain and was told by many doctors that my only option was surgery and pain pills. Dr. Quraishi treated me with an injection and I am amazed, I going on now 9 months pain free since the injection. He is the only doctor who has truely helped me.

|  unsatisfied  |  show details
Feb 7th, 2009

there is something creepy about this dr

|  EXCELLENT DOCTOR  |  show details
by Esperanza on Dec 10th, 2008

I have nothing but good things to say about this dr. He is amazing. I went in in a wheelchair and now I can dance!!!!