Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Worst clinic I've EVER been in show details Worst clinic I've EVER been in
by Dissatisfied patient on Jun 9th, 2016

A pain management doctor who does not prescribe pain medications. Appointments are 4 to 6 hours of waiting on the doctor. This doctor (and staff) will lie right too your face. The office NEVER returns phone calls. This doctor is at the office seeing patients ONCE A MONTH - so if you can't make the appt then your screwed for a month. The staff mixes up body fluid testing AND the drug test results w other patients. YOU WILL BE IN CONSTANT PAIN WITH THIS DOCTOR OR WITH MIRAMAR PAIN CLINIC! !

take the day off. you'll be waiting. show details take the day off. you'll be waiting.
by Nurse 4 20 years on Apr 26th, 2016

I waited 4n half hours to see him for 15 minutes. He wouldn't prescribe new anything and I went thru terrible withdrawals from lack of medicine. He does explain things well and I didn't feel pressured into any procedures. His office staff isn't top notch, but they duo with what they can. I just don't see why people wait 3 to 6 hours to see a doctor in this day n age.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Janice on Dec 28th, 2015

Excellent doctor. My back pain has significantly decreased because of him.

by Larry on Mar 16th, 2015

Excellent doctor. I am so impressed. Dr. Quraishi made an accurate diagnosis and treated my pain. As a result I am now pain free. I had seen many doctors before him and only he cured me of my pain.

Horrible. show details Horrible.
Apr 10th, 2014

Do not waste your time. I got one of his injections and was the most horrible thing i experienced.

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
by Larry Spencer on Aug 2nd, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Quraishi for the past 6 months. He has done wonders for me. I used to have severe back pain and now I am 95% better. I had severe knee pain (was told that I needed a knee replacement), and now after special lubricant injections I feel 100% better. I definitely do not need new knees. I am so grateful to Dr. Quraishi.

Jul 29th, 2012

I think that Dr. Q is the best doctor.

If your going to have an ofice in San Antonio be present show details If your going to have an ofice in San Antonio be present
Jun 28th, 2012

I am very fond of the Doctor however, he is rarely in San Anotnio. In addition, th Assistant is not very professional and needs to hone up on her customer service skills. It's bad enough that the Doctor does not keep his appointments but then you have to deal with a young unprofessional and rude assistant.

Patient with Pain. show details Patient with Pain.
Sep 12th, 2011

Such a caring Doctor, very charismatic. He really aided me when I had severe spinal pain. I would recommend him to everyone!

I RECOMMEND DR RQ-THE BEST DOCTOR show details I RECOMMEND DR RQ-THE BEST DOCTOR
Aug 6th, 2011

I am very happy that my friend told me about DR. RQ. I recommend him to you all.

Excellent Pain Doctor show details Excellent Pain Doctor
Apr 12th, 2011

Dr. Quraishi performed a spine injection on me and it really worked. He is the only Interventional Pain Doctor who took the time to correctly diagnose me and to give me the proper treatment. I have seen many pain doctors and they never did anything good for me. He is the best pain doctor that I know.

by Joe on Jun 13th, 2010

THE BEST DOCTOR

by Mary on Feb 23rd, 2010

A very good and caring doctor

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Joe on Dec 27th, 2009

He helped me a lot. I am very very happy with everything that he has done for me.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR
by Clarissa Garza on Jul 19th, 2009

I am very extremely content with this dr. I took my mother in who is 67 years old and has a lifelong dislike for doctors who have done very little for her condition. I am very pleased to say that Dr. Quraishi took the time to analyze and properly diagnose her. For many years she had been treated for arthritis when in fact she had fibromyalgia. If it wasnt for Dr. Quraishi my mother would still be suffering today.

Very good doctor. show details Very good doctor.
by Juan Garza on Apr 29th, 2009

I had chronic back pain and was told by many doctors that my only option was surgery and pain pills. Dr. Quraishi treated me with an injection and I am amazed, I going on now 9 months pain free since the injection. He is the only doctor who has truely helped me.

unsatisfied show details unsatisfied
Feb 7th, 2009

there is something creepy about this dr

EXCELLENT DOCTOR show details EXCELLENT DOCTOR
by Esperanza on Dec 10th, 2008

I have nothing but good things to say about this dr. He is amazing. I went in in a wheelchair and now I can dance!!!!