Dr. Rafay Mehdi MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 26th, 2017
A Dr. who Listens
I have been a patient of Dr. Mehdi's for over 15 years. Dr. Mehdi takes time speaking with his patients one on one. The only downside is sometimes the wait can be a bit long. So be prepared. Dr. Mehdi is worth the wait.

August 21st, 2016
Maverick of VIP Primary Care
Dr Rafay Mehdi is the Doctor to go to. I switched my whole family to me. VIP medicine with no extra cost. True healer.

July 13th, 2016
Best Doctor a true healer with best staff
By far the best Doctor and best staff!. I have been seeing Dr Rafay Mehdi since year 2002. My whole family extended family my 75 employees at our family business all feel the same! Asset for our community a household name.

July 6th, 2016
Dr Mehdi was excellent. Great diagnosis got us on antibiotics and on our way. Feeling much better now thanks to hom

June 23rd, 2016
Dr Mehdi A Modern Healer, A Maverick
There are run of the mill Dics and then there is Dr Mehdi . I transferred my whole family to him. I use to be with greedy fee for service concierge Doctor. Switched to Dr Mehdi after my neighbors my coworkers and my relatives recommended Dr Mehdi. In two visits he diagnosed accurately and fixed my problem. I wish he would write a book or do seminars. Dr Mehdi gave me manual of my life. You are a modern healer and a maverick of Primary Care medicine! Highly recommend to all!

April 13th, 2016
Healer
More then a Doctor a true healer

March 7th, 2016
Very knowledgeable doctor not sure of the staff here in Las Vegas. Not sure if rude or just short staffed.

September 15th, 2015
Best Doctor I ever had
Best Doctor I ever had. I heard off Dr Mehdi but never had time and reason. Thank God I found him. Dr Mehdi you saved my life! Thank you!

July 18th, 2015
Best Doctor ever!
Best kept secret of Boston

December 22nd, 2014
Best Doctor
Best Doctor ever!

December 16th, 2014
Dr Mehdi is the best doctor I ever had
I have been seeing Dr Rafay S. Mehdi for past 18 years. Before that I went to Mass Gen Hospital. Hands down Dr Mehdi is one of a kind Doctor. He comes from a distinguished family background. His medical knowledge his spiritual mystic aura and his folksy but highly professional staff has changed my life and improved the quality of my life. Dr Mehdi and his beautiful talented wife Heather Schmid are humanitarian and my kids love what she does. I was miserable for years and other run of mill Doctors said that its in my head that I am crazy. I say this with happy tears that Dr M diagnosed with Babeiosis as cause of my symptoms. He treated and cured me. My sister came from California and Dr M diagnosed rare genetic order Pheochromocytoma as cause of her illness. Now she is off her Psych mess. God Bless Dr Mehdi and his staff. Few negative comments here by others are seem to be disgruntled old employee or MassHealth patients that are seeking narcotics and don't get it. I wish Dr M stop taking Mass Health patients as most probably are good but few who are on welfare and drug addicts when don't get there fix get mad at our beloved Dr Mehdi. Best of Boston! and now sister calls him Best of LA!

November 15th, 2013
Slowest office ever!!!
This office is the WORST office. Have ALWAYS waited at least an hour....even WITH an appointment and even though I'm the only one sitting in the office!!! One time I was told to wait to get my blood work done....waited an hour and then was told the nurse who was to do my blood work went to lunch!!! After collecting my urine for five days, came back to get my results and was told the sample was lost!! The absolute WORST office I've ever been too. Will NOT go back EVER!!