A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafeek Farah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafeek Farah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farah
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Farah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafeek Farah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Farah graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Farah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafeek Mahmoud Farah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafeek M. Farah practice?
- Dr. Rafeek Farah has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafeek Farah practices Family Medicine near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Family Physicians.