A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafeek Farah is Good. Dr. Farah has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafeek Farah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Farah graduated from University Of Cairo.More Education & Awards
Dr. Farah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Southshore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Farah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rafeek Farah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rafeek M. Farah practice?
Dr. Rafeek Farah practices Family Medicine near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Family Physicians.