Learn more about Dr. Rafeek Farah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Rafeek Farah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Farah
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Farah Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafeek Farah, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Farah graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Farah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafeek Mahmoud Farah MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 41 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Rafeek M. Farah practice?
- Dr. Rafeek Farah has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafeek Farah practices Family Medicine near Trenton, MI.
See Trenton Primary Care Doctors.