A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Rafeeque Bhadelia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bhadelia
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bhadelia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafeeque Bhadelia, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Arnold-Chiari Malformation
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhadelia graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar.
Dr. Bhadelia has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Rafeeque A Bhadelia BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Rafeeque A. Bhadelia practice?
- Dr. Rafeeque Bhadelia has 1 office location.
Dr. Rafeeque Bhadelia practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Radiologists.