Dr. Rafael Justiz III MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2017
Could Not have been in better hands than Dr. Justiz
My wait time was only 15 minutes, it was an easy appointment. Dr justiceand his staff were very prompt and friendly. When speaking with Dr justice I found he was very accurate with his diagnosis and he spends time explaining the treatment process to me in detail. He was able to perform a procedure that another doctor would not touch. The procedure was a success. He is very confident in his abilities which gave me peace of mind. I would highly recommend him to anyone that needs interventional pain treatment.

March 14th, 2017
Lefe changer
Dr justiz has changed my life for the better! After dealing with chronic pain for more than 15 years – stemming from multiple maladies – I found Dr J. While I do have several herniated discs in my spine, none are severe enough for surgery, and I’m glad they explained this one to me. Other doctors had made statements that, “you’ll just have to wait until they get bad enough to have surgery.” Not the answer I really wanted… Dr Justiz and his staff are so phenomenal! From the beginning, he listened carefully to my complaints and learned some of my pain was derived from various areas. He assured me that we could alleviate not only my back pain, but perhaps some other areas of concern, such as headaches and joint aches. After 3.5 years, I am so pleased that Dr.Justiz is my pain management partner! He is willing to work with my specialist physicians whenever a consult is necessary, and has been instrumental in helping me understand and learn how to manage my pain levels. Thanks God for doc and his incredibly compassionate team of nurses and staff!

December 14th, 2016
very good
He will take the time to listen to you. He spent 45 minutes with me and my mother and answered all my questions. Doctor Justice is one of the best. If your honest with your doctor he will be honest with you. He never once judged me up front even though I was taking alot of pain medicines. He explained to me in detail why I shouldndt be taken so much and tall the dangers involved with my medications. He believed me when I told him about the pain I was going through. I have nothing but good things to say about dr justice. He was able to help me with my pain and at the same time lower my medications. I now fell much better and I can even think better. He is actually the first doctor who made me feel like he cared about me and not just give me pills. He and his staff are just great people.

September 21st, 2016
Marcia
Dr. Justiz has helped me with my back pain. He listens, explains, and makes you feel at ease and comfortable. His staff is also experts in this field. You need to realize that you may have to return to him again if your back is as bad as mine. And sometimes the pain goes away immediately after his treatment and sometimes it takes several weeks of pain relief after a treatment. He has kept me from back surgery for 2 years now and I bless the day I found him.

June 29th, 2016
The Best Ive ever known for chronic pain
After Years of treatments by Drs. all over the state; I was finally sent to Dr Justice! Finally a Dr. who knows how to actually relieve the pain of chronic sufferers. His treatments were the most effective I've ever came across. Yes drugs are included in the treatment but monitored very carefully and after my pain levels were in a better stage; The med. Levels were reduced to a appropriate level. I've never known a better Dr.for people with chronic pain! He made my life bearable again! And I thought all his staff were very hard working people with caring attitudes!

May 10th, 2016
Great Doctor
He certainly was a doctor who knew his patients before appointment. Extensive paper work was filled out for a more accurate diagnosis. He treated the patient like a person and listen to them. Most doctors spin 5 mins then write prescriptions, not him he wanted to know his patients. A great doctor.

March 29th, 2016
Life Saver
Dr Justice changed my life many years ago when I was treated for spinal stenosis.

February 28th, 2016
best pain doctor
Dr. Justiz removed my old battery for my stimulator that had died. Then put in a new battery, an even better one now that I don't have to charge at all. Everything went without a hitch. Also he was very caring and understanding thru the whole procedure.

February 24th, 2016
Very good pain doctor
After a Motor Vehicle Accident in 2010 while working, I obviously was doing the "Work Comp" shuffle altering several Doctors and ridiculous amount of medications with zero relief or sleep for 90 days until Primary Comp Doctor realized how serious my injuries were, and progressing at minimal levels and actually referred me to a pain Specialist, Dr. Justiz for severe neck/back pain and injuries that I was provided with not only my first accurate Injury Critique, but also started on 1st Pain Mgt relief Program. If your looking for a "Med Writer" at ridiculous amounts.....keep looking and go to Meth Clinic. If your serious about helping yourself and trying to at least function at basic levels, at reduced pain levels, then he and his staff will probably help you in some way. I've basically had every "Injection" available both in treatment rooms and more serious in depth Injections during "out-patient" procedures and some work better than others. Depending on your injury and pain levels, you probably will never become totally "Pain-Free, but if your an Honest Patient and Responsible with your Meds, Doc will get you on the right track in a very short period. Understand you will provide random in-Room Drug Screens which should not ever be an issue if your serious about getting Help. He has assembled a Great Staff and Physician Assistants who are both fair and accurate. I value my Doctor/Patient relationship and will never go anywhere but here.

December 29th, 2015
Best doctor and staff ever
I have suffered with debilitating pain for almost 10 years now, and as a 36 year old women, I'm too young for my pain condition to ruin my life. Dr. Justiz is the ONLY doctor I've ever seen that has given me any hope for a normal life without narcotic pain medication. He takes the time to sit with me and my family (who ARE in fact able to come into my appointments with me) to make sure we all understand what he thinks should be done and why. I have severe "white coat syndrome" (very afraid of most doctors) and have never felt uncomfortable with him or anyone in his office including his nurse practioner. They have put so much effort into making sure my insurance is billed properly for the procedures without needing my involvement in the process. It's so great to come across a clinic that cares so much about my time and experience with them. The staff is AMAZING and I truly could not ask for a better experience. I talk to a lot of people about my pain condition as it has significantly affected my life and anyone that I can refer to him for procedural treatment vs. narcotic pain medication, I will do so in a heartbeat. I'm so incredibly happy that I was able to come across Dr. Justiz for my treatment, I could honestly go on for hours. Thank you Dr. Justiz and staff for everything you've done for me. Could not possibly be happier with my experience!

October 28th, 2015
Dr.Justiz is an amazing doc I have even suggested him to family I would recommend him to anyone keep up the good work Dr.J

September 30th, 2015
Highly recommended
Dr Justiz is an excellent physician is Betty current in using the best technology to assist in his management of pain. He uses as many options available without using pain pills to mask the problem He prescribes pain medicTion when it is medically needed. I have been a patient of his for many years and have found him to be diligent in my care. Talking with my other physicians to ensure my best care I have recommended him to many and will continue to do so. He has helped my pain decrease tremendously. Is very aware of changes in my health