A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Rafeul Huda, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Huda graduated from King Edward Medical University, Lahore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Huda has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Trinitas Hospital-Williamson St
- Union Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huda accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Rafeul Huda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Rafeul U. Huda practice?
Dr. Rafeul Huda practices Internal Medicine near Elizabeth, NJ.
See Elizabeth Internists.