A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raffael Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raffael Bruno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raffael Bruno, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruno has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bruno accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 5 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance