A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raffael Bruno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raffael Bruno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raffael Bruno, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Ovarian Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bruno graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bruno has 13 hospital affiliations:
- HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raffael Bruno MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Raffael Bruno practice?
- Dr. Raffael Bruno has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raffael Bruno practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Peabody, MA and Malden, MA.
See Burlington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.