A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raffi Chalian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raffi Chalian is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalian graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Chalian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chalian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raffi A. Chalian practice?
Dr. Raffi Chalian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Royersford, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.