A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raffi Chalian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raffi Chalian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chalian
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Chalian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalian graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Chalian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raffi A Chalian MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raffi A. Chalian practice?
- Dr. Raffi Chalian has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raffi Chalian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Royersford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Royersford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.