A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raffi Chalian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raffi Chalian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chalian
Infertility Patient Education Our infertility patient education guide explains reasons, diagnosis and treatments to increase chances of fertility.Before Visiting Dr. Chalian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Chalian graduated from University College London, England.
Dr. Chalian has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raffi A Chalian MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Raffi A. Chalian practice?
- Dr. Raffi Chalian has 1 office location.
Dr. Raffi Chalian practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.