A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raffi Djevalikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raffi Djevalikian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raffi Djevalikian, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Djevalikian graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Djevalikian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raffi D Djevalikian MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raffi D. Djevalikian practice?
- Dr. Raffi Djevalikian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Raffi Djevalikian practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sanger, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.