A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raffi Gurunluoglu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raffi Gurunluoglu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
- Cochlear Implantation
- Gene Therapy
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Skin Transplantation (Dermatoplasty)
- Tympanic Membrane Perforation
Education & Awards
Dr. Gurunluoglu has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gurunluoglu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 1 plan
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Raffi Gurunluoglu practice?
Dr. Raffi Gurunluoglu practices Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.