A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raffi Hodikian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raffi Hodikian is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raffi Hodikian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hodikian graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Hodikian has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- San Dimas Community Hospital
- Queen of the Valley
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raffi A Hodikian MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raffi A. Hodikian practice?
- Dr. Raffi Hodikian has 1 office location.
Dr. Raffi Hodikian practices Internal Medicine near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Internists.