A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raffi Krikorian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raffi Krikorian, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raffi Krikorian, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Catheter Ablation
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Dermal Fillers
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Krikorian graduated from Medical University - Varna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krikorian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ste Genevieve County Memorial Hospital
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raffi K Krikorian MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raffi K. Krikorian practice?
- Dr. Raffi Krikorian has 6 office locations.
Dr. Raffi Krikorian practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, IL and Sullivan, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.