Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Raffi Krikorian
Raffi Krikorian, M.D.,F.A.C.C. is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology and Hematology. Raffi Krikorian is affiliated with Des Peres Hospital, St Genevieve County Memorial Hospital and Parkland Health Center-Liberty Road. Raffi Krikorian has received 3 awards. He speaks German, Russian, Armenian and Bulgarian.
Raffi Krikorian has the following 5 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
- Interventional Cardiology
An interventional cardiologist has the same training as a cardiologist and they're well-versed in all types of heart disease and how to diagnose heart problems. The difference is that interventional cardiologists have additional expertise and...
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
Raffi Krikorian is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Christopher Maret
Saint Louis, MO 0.62 mi34
Dr. Craig Hildreth
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0.64 mi33
Dr. Mark Gunby
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 0.64 mi29