A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raffi Krikorian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raffi Krikorian, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krikorian
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Krikorian Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raffi Krikorian, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Catheter Ablation
- Chemical Peel (Chemexfoliation)
- Dermal Fillers
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Krikorian graduated from Medical University - Varna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Krikorian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Hospital Sullivan
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raffi K Krikorian MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Raffi K. Krikorian practice?
- Dr. Raffi Krikorian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Raffi Krikorian practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chester, IL and Farmington, MO.
See Saint Louis Cardiologists.