A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raffi Megerian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Megerian graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Megerian has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raffi G Megerian MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Raffi G. Megerian practice?
- Dr. Raffi Megerian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raffi Megerian practices Internal Medicine near Norristown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Audubon, PA.
See Norristown Internists.