A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Raffi Minasian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Raffi Minasian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Raffi Minasian, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Minasian graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Minasian has 40 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Raffi Minasian MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Raffi Minasian practice?
- Dr. Raffi Minasian has 4 office locations.
Dr. Raffi Minasian practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Glendale, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Covina, CA.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Nephrologists.