Dr. Raffi Tachdjian MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 12th, 2016
Excellent doctor, intelligent explanations, organized office
Was impressed with the professionalism of the office, promptness, organization but above all the kindness, comprehensive knowledge, and excellent communication skills of the doctor. The office works as a well-oiled machine, coordinated and efficient. This doctor knows his stuff and can explain it all to you. Allergy treatment is a controversial science, he sets out the realities clearly. Highly recommended.

May 18th, 2015
Waste of my time and money

September 14th, 2014
LA's Finest Allergist
Life changing doctor. My allergies are now non-existent. He is intelligent and has a great bedside manner.

January 22nd, 2014
Outstanding experience
Went to see this immunologist referred by my internist. It was out of the way for me (out of state). But boy was it worth getting some answers for the fatigue, recurring sinus infections and the asthma I have had for half of my life. Totally changed my bad triggers and habits, and I finally feel like new! I highly recommend this young man to anyone with allergy issues and immune problems.

January 26th, 2013
Nice doc!
Dr. Tachdjian is the real deal! He's really smart, patient, and humble. I was referred to him by a friend who had nothing but positive things to say about him. Now I know why! I went to see him for my allergic rhinisitis. He gave me some trial medications and they worked like magic! I highly recommend him. Thanks Dr T!

November 24th, 2012
found a wonderful doctor!
Went to see Dr. Tachdjian for chronic sinusitis. I had seen at least a couple of other allergists and ENTs who gave me options of medication or surgery. As a recording artist, I need my voice and health. Dr. Raffi, as my daughter (his patient as well) calls him, gave me back my health and really my career. I can't thank him enough. Go see Dr. Tachdjian; he is Dr. House-smart, humble, caring, and has an awesome charity for kids in the hospital called the children's music fund.

November 20th, 2012
Dr. T is the best
Dr. T rocks! When you go see him, he gets it right, quickly and painlessly. He has been treating my chronic sinus infections and pain/headaches so that I can go back to work. The other 2 doctors I went to were all medication and talk. This one's the real deal.

September 12th, 2012
horrible office staff
If you can get past the doctors awfully rude office staff to actually get time with the doctor then that is a start. His office is extremely unprofessional in their bedside manner, phone manners, way they speak to you (degrading) and making sure they deliver messages to the doctor. His office staff acts like they are put out when you need help or have a question, and they rarely return phone calls even under emergency situations. I'm seeking another doctor because the treatment I've received has been so bad I don't even want to walk into the office anymore. It's really too bad, Dr Tachdjian seems like a very caring doctor but his office really puts a wedge between being able to see or contact him. Plus they've overcharged me on two separate occasions then argued with me about it when I brought it to their attention saying it was my mistake.. turned out to be theirs and they finally fixed it but wasn't without attitude and a fight. Will not be going back.

February 17th, 2012
Great Doctor
Dr. Tachdjian is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He is patient, caring, and thoughtful. I never feel rushed when I am there. He takes the time to explain everything and answer all your questions. Many doctors could learn from him. The staff he surrounds himself with, are just as wonderful and caring.

November 4th, 2011
Great doctor and good nurses. Office staff is a hit or miss.

September 28th, 2011
Dr. House
Dr. Tachdjian has been treating me for 2 years, after a number of other docs couldn't figure out my diagnosis. I have a rare condition called Hereditary Angioedema, and it has curbed most normal life activities for most of my adult life! Swelling of my face and sometimes throat has literally incapacitated me at various inopportune times. Now I'm on a new drug that he spent years researching and running trials at UCLA and in Boston. Now i get relief after 20 minutes, and I'm back at work. Great guy, great practice, phenomenal result!

July 27th, 2011
Excellent allergist for children
Dr. Raffi Tachdjian sees my 1-year-old for food allergies. Not only is he very skillful and experienced, but he also has a delightful bedside manner. After allergy testing, he thoroughly explained to us how food allergies work, the implications of the food allergies for my son, our options, and how to mitigate/prevent them, all in jargon-free language while keeping my squirmy son occupied on his lap exploring things on his desk. My son is pretty serious and wary of strangers, but warmed up to the doc instantly because Dr. T was playful, gentle, good at building trust, funny, and warm.Though Dr. T is clearly pretty brilliant and even charismatic, he seems very sensible and "present." Never have to wait long in the waiting room and the office staff and nurses are efficient and friendly. I wish all my son's doctors were this combination of smart, effective, and warm. I didn't realize that he sees adult patients, too, so thinking of becoming a patient myself!