Dr. Raffi Tachdjian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Raffi Tachdjian?

September 8th, 2016

Can't get better than this doctor

August 12th, 2016

Excellent doctor, intelligent explanations, organized office

Was impressed with the professionalism of the office, promptness, organization but above all the kindness, comprehensive knowledge, and excellent communication skills of the doctor. The office works as a well-oiled machine, coordinated and efficient. This doctor knows his stuff and can explain it all to you. Allergy treatment is a controversial science, he sets out the realities clearly. Highly recommended.

May 19th, 2015

Waste of my time and money

September 15th, 2014

LA's Finest Allergist

Life changing doctor. My allergies are now non-existent. He is intelligent and has a great bedside manner.

January 22nd, 2014

Outstanding experience

Went to see this immunologist referred by my internist. It was out of the way for me (out of state). But boy was it worth getting some answers for the fatigue, recurring sinus infections and the asthma I have had for half of my life. Totally changed my bad triggers and habits, and I finally feel like new! I highly recommend this young man to anyone with allergy issues and immune problems.

January 26th, 2013

Nice doc!

Dr. Tachdjian is the real deal! He's really smart, patient, and humble. I was referred to him by a friend who had nothing but positive things to say about him. Now I know why! I went to see him for my allergic rhinisitis. He gave me some trial medications and they worked like magic! I highly recommend him. Thanks Dr T!

November 24th, 2012

found a wonderful doctor!

Went to see Dr. Tachdjian for chronic sinusitis. I had seen at least a couple of other allergists and ENTs who gave me options of medication or surgery. As a recording artist, I need my voice and health. Dr. Raffi, as my daughter (his patient as well) calls him, gave me back my health and really my career. I can't thank him enough. Go see Dr. Tachdjian; he is Dr. House-smart, humble, caring, and has an awesome charity for kids in the hospital called the children's music fund.

November 21st, 2012

Dr. T is the best

Dr. T rocks! When you go see him, he gets it right, quickly and painlessly. He has been treating my chronic sinus infections and pain/headaches so that I can go back to work. The other 2 doctors I went to were all medication and talk. This one's the real deal.

September 12th, 2012

horrible office staff

If you can get past the doctors awfully rude office staff to actually get time with the doctor then that is a start. His office is extremely unprofessional in their bedside manner, phone manners, way they speak to you (degrading) and making sure they deliver messages to the doctor. His office staff acts like they are put out when you need help or have a question, and they rarely return phone calls even under emergency situations. I'm seeking another doctor because the treatment I've received has been so bad I don't even want to walk into the office anymore. It's really too bad, Dr Tachdjian seems like a very caring doctor but his office really puts a wedge between being able to see or contact him. Plus they've overcharged me on two separate occasions then argued with me about it when I brought it to their attention saying it was my mistake.. turned out to be theirs and they finally fixed it but wasn't without attitude and a fight. Will not be going back.

February 17th, 2012

Great Doctor

Dr. Tachdjian is by far the best doctor I have ever seen. He is patient, caring, and thoughtful. I never feel rushed when I am there. He takes the time to explain everything and answer all your questions. Many doctors could learn from him. The staff he surrounds himself with, are just as wonderful and caring.

November 5th, 2011

Great doctor and good nurses. Office staff is a hit or miss.

September 29th, 2011

Dr. House

Dr. Tachdjian has been treating me for 2 years, after a number of other docs couldn't figure out my diagnosis. I have a rare condition called Hereditary Angioedema, and it has curbed most normal life activities for most of my adult life! Swelling of my face and sometimes throat has literally incapacitated me at various inopportune times. Now I'm on a new drug that he spent years researching and running trials at UCLA and in Boston. Now i get relief after 20 minutes, and I'm back at work. Great guy, great practice, phenomenal result!